See the video below for a quick run through of the process.
First create a custom report in CLIPitc.
Once you have the report created, select the report from the dropdown menu in the Custom Reports screen and click Process. When the report has been created, click on Export To Excel.
In Microsoft Word
- In Word, open a blank document.
- Click on the Mailings tab.
- Select Labels from the Start Mail Merge dropdown menu.
- Next go to Select Recipient>Use an Existing List.
- Choose the Excel file you just created.
- In the box that opens, match the address fields from Excel to the corresponding fields in Word.
- Click on Update Labels.
- Click on Preview Result.
- Select Finish and Merge