When posting your work, you receive a message that you cannot open the Chemical Day Condition Table.
When recording work as done, you receive this error:
Complete the following steps:
- Close everyone out of CLIP including your copy.
- Make a complete backup of the CLIP Program (CLICK here for instructions on making a backup).
- Right click your desktop shortcut to CLIP.
- Click on Properties.
- Click on the button that says "Find Target" (in newer versions of Windows it's called "Open File Location").
- Double left click on the folder called "DBF".
- Look for the following files and delete them (all or some of them may not exist):
- Click the Back button at the top left of the window.
- Locate the file named "supp.exe" (or it will just read "supp"). Double Click this file.
Click "Ok," to the warning message and "Yes" to the next message. You will then be at the Support Menu.
- Click "Fix DBF's": If you get any error messages, Hit "Ok" or "Ignore".
- When "Fix DBF's" is finished, click "Return" to close out of the support utility.
- Then, click on "Clear CDX" (You may see some numbers flash in the corner...) If you receive a message that asks you to open a file, click on "Cancel". When done, click "Ok" then "Return" when done.
- Open CLIP, you will see a message that says "You have just received an update" Click "Ok" Click "Yes" to the Backup question, and then let CLIP start indexing. (Say "No" if prompted to fill in longitude latitudes.)
- When CLIP is done indexing, then you will be inside the main CLIP screen.